From Carol Frampton <cfram...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: New components code
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2012 19:59:22 GMT

On 8/14/12 3 :49PM, "Carlos Rovira" <carlos.rovira@codeoscopic.com> wrote:

>Hi Carol,
>
>I check your whiteboard to see the new components added but I miss a spark
>DateField. We can expect to see it in your whiteboard at some time?

I've said numerous times there is no spark DateField.  It was assigned to
me but it was not started.

>On the other hand, I'm interested in do some work on dinamic view states.
>remember that Alex said that some work was done in Adobe regarding this
>feature, so I would want to ask if there's something done, if it is is
>checked? what level of completion has?

I've moved the code I found over from Adobe but haven't touched it since.
Since I didn't do that work I don't know where it might be or what state
it is in.

I dumped the svn history for the changes into
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/flex/whiteboard/cframpton/adobe.
next/CHANGES.adobe.next so you could scan that.  This includes all the
changes except for the spark DateChooser component.

Once I have time to look at the code and write some sample programs I will
figure out what might be done enough to move out of my whiteboard to
wherever we finally decide it should land.

Carol