From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject [MENTORS] Current Branching Strategy Vote Results
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2012 22:24:49 GMT

Hi Mentors,

We’re just past the halfway mark (and some folks who voted in the poll have not yet voted)
but if I culled the votes properly (see below), there is a significant difference of opinion
between the PPMC and the community.  Maybe it is too early to be asking, but I was wondering
what your thoughts are on resolving such a difference.

---Binding Votes---

Three Tier Model on SVN and then on Git: 3
Alex Harui
Jeffry Houser
Igor Costa

Classic Model on SVN: 6