From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Getting Mustella to work.
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2012 22:02:49 GMT
So, the Mustella test media is now checked in an compiles for Peter and I.  As was previously
agreed, many tests would be broken and the community would help repair them.  Please join
in the fun.  You’ll learn about how it works and we’ll learn what else needs to be documented
or fixed.

I think the best way is to carve out a folder of tests and get them to run without errors.
 Most errors should be because we changed test media so component sizes and positions can
be off.  If you are getting timeouts, try increasing the timeouts.

I’m starting in on tests/spark/validators.  Feel free to choose some other folder of tests
and start fixing!  And feel free to ask questions.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team