From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: mustella fails to build still
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2012 19:42:48 GMT

On 8/13/12 8:36 AM, "Peter Ent" <pent@adobe.com> wrote:

> I will try to make some more sense of this and modify the mini_run script
> to look at its current location (as mustella is located in the Apache Flex
> directory, at least right now), the env.properties, its own
> local.properties, and the definition of environment variables.
>
> Peter Ent
> Flex SDK Team
> Adobe Systems
Hey Peter, I think the changes will go in mustella/build.xml.  Now that it
lives in a subtree of the SDK sources, it should be able to use the same
pattern as the build.xml for the various frameworks/projects.

For example, frameworks/projects/framework/build.xml has this snippet
instead:

        <taskdef resource="flexTasks.tasks"
classpath="${FLEX_HOME}/lib/flexTasks.jar"/>
        <mxmlc fork="true" ...

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team