From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [MENTOR] Pushing to Git (was: What would it take to move to Git)
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2012 14:51:23 GMT

On 8/13/12 1:31 AM, "Bertrand Delacretaz" <bdelacretaz@apache.org> wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 7:43 AM, Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com> wrote:
>> ...This is the page I was working from:
>> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/
>>
>> I'm not sure whether this document or the wiki document takes precedence...
>
> See http://s.apache.org/flex_git_options
>
> -Bertrand
I'm not sure how to interpret your response.  That link points to your reply
to Justin, but doesn't mention the wiki at all.  Does that mean the wiki
isn't valid or is only valid for those interested in using git-svn?  I think
we don't want to use git-svn as it still uses svn in the end and you still
have to be super careful about merging?

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team