From Carol Frampton <cfram...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Flex trademark assigned to Apache Software Foundation
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2012 15:01:21 GMT

On 8/9/12 10 :56AM, "Guthmann, Scott" <sguthmann@on3solutions.com> wrote:

>> The Apache Flex PPMC would like to inform our community that Adobe
>>Systems Inc. has assigned the Flex trademark to the Apache Software
>>Foundation.
>> This is an important milestone in our progress towards graduating and
>>becoming a full-fledged Apache project.
>
>If it isn't too much trouble, would someone please list what the
>remaining items are to graduate and become a full-fledged Apache project?
>Thanks.

That isn't really possible.  Somewhere you can find Apache's list of
general requirements but I believe it is up to the mentors to decide if
we've met them.  The list includes at least 3 active commiters, a vibrant
and diverse user community, we've shown we can produce a release or two in
incubation, all the code meets the Apache licensing requirements, etc.

Carol