From Igor Costa <igorco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What would it take to move to Git?
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2012 22:37:50 GMT
As Carol, Gordon said, We must keep using SVN aside fact that is supported
by Apache Foundation.

Git is cool and is on stage now, but  Flex has a HUGE source code base and
isn't easy to fork on github specially if you willing to download to your
machine.

Likely getting truck carried by volks.

We could use git only for mirroring the code or even for docs. SVN 99% of
people at list knows it. Git too few.

IMHO!

Igor Costa
www.igorcosta.com