From Jeff Conrad <jeff...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Git support in Apache Flex
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2012 18:30:28 GMT
I'm on infra since yesterday, but I haven't posted yet.

What skills does everyone bring to the table?

I somewhat decently know my way around a *nix shell, but it's not my
preferred way of getting things done.  If I do anything that needs to be
repeatable via the shell, I lean on Perl, which I'm pretty knowledgeable
with. My knowledge of Perl may or may not be of use.  I have pretty limited
experience with Python.  I've set up a trac instance before, and I wrote an
e-mail handler for Google App Engine that POSTs to a script whenever an
e-mail comes in.

That being said, I like learning new things, and I'm willing to do whatever
it takes within reason (perhaps a little outside of reason) to get Git
support in a place where everyone's comfortable.

Jeff