From Jeff Conrad <>
Subject Re: Git support in Apache Flex
Date Sat, 18 Aug 2012 19:41:08 GMT
I think one of the first things we need to do is put in a ticket to
request a move to Git in the Infrastructure JIRA.  I'm looking through
the tickets and it looks like people make requests with Infra to get
the ball rolling.

For instance:

Following the template, here are what I believe are the relevant links:

Vote on @dev Thread:
Vote Result Message:
Discussion Threads:,,

Who do we put as the point of contact for Infra?  Michael Labriola,
Omar Gonzales, Om, Carlos Rovira, or me?  Michael, Omar, and Om are
PPMC members.  Does that make a difference?

Also, the Git mirrors aren't updating because of the svn
restructuring.  See
versus  As of this e-mail, the last
update on Github was 3 days ago where as the last changes to svn were
12 hours ago.  I think we can make the updated repositories as part of
the request and have that split into at least 6 different
repositories: sdk, external, falcon, blazeds, utilties, and site.
Other projects, cordova and trafficserver, have done this already.
See  Once the github mirrors
are updated properly, it should be a lot easier to merge pull

Am I missing anything else?

P.S.  Is there a tool that automatically converts links in place to
footnotes like I've seen in some people's e-mails?  How does that

On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 7:10 PM, Carlos Rovira
<> wrote:
> That's a great resource to start from.
> Thanks Om!
> 2012/8/16 Om <>
>> We might benefit by going through the Git related Infra JIRA tickets first
>> [1]
>> Thanks,
>> Om
>> [1]