From jude <flexcapaci...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flex SDK description
Date Sun, 05 Aug 2012 08:17:26 GMT
It's on our wiki as well [1]. I would change the last line to, "Flex
applications can be deployed to the ubiquitous Adobe® Flash® Player in the
browser, Adobe® AIR™ on desktop and mobile or to native Android, iOS, QNX,
PC or Mac applications."

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/FAQ#FAQ-WhatistheApacheFlexproject%3F