From Carlos Rovira <carlos.rov...@codeoscopic.com>
Subject Re: github pull requests, ICLAs and voluntary contributions (was: Apache Flex in Github)
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2012 16:07:14 GMT
2012/8/17 Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org>

> http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/CommitPolicy has additional info about
> this (and http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/ContributorWorkflow but
> that's for an Apache project that's already using Git as their main
> ASF repository).
>
> -Bertrand

Hi Bertrand,

great links! Those could be used as the model for our wiki. Based on a
brief reading I think the unique difference is that they does not have
"develop" and instead they use mainly master.
But overall seems CouchDB is using GIT (and GitHub) at Apache without
problem

Great!

--
Carlos Rovira