From Carlos Rovira <carlos.rov...@codeoscopic.com>
Subject Git support in Apache Flex
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2012 17:56:42 GMT
This mail goes specially for Jeff, Omar, Michael and Om, who express the
intention to volunteer to bring Git support to Apache Flex. I think we
should use this thread to organize our efforts and give feedback to the
rest.

Taking into account that we are five,  I think we could bring success on
this soon. In the end, this shouldn't be a hard task only stopped
by bureaucracy or lack of support by ASF itself.

I will spend some hours seeing what can be done to get this up and ready.

A few last words, for other contributtors than want to give support on Git
support for Apache Flex.. you are wellcome too!

--
Carlos Rovira
Director de Tecnología