From Carlos Rovira <carlos.rov...@codeoscopic.com>
Subject Re: What would it take to move to Git?
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2012 14:01:44 GMT
Hi Joao,

The problem is not if flex is bigger than other projects. Or if other
bigger projects were successful using SVN.

The problem is tha flex is mature and need some changes in the deep core
classes and we will need a robust and consistent way to branch, share, test
and merge, all without break repository.

For this kind of project scenarios Git is better.

As other said before. Right now people defending was giving lots of
arguments based on articles and experiences using both SCMs, while people
against GIT only can say that apache has limit support for GIT and that
they don't want to learn a new tool and methodology.

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile