From Carlos Rovira <carlos.rov...@codeoscopic.com>
Subject Re: What would it take to move to Git?
Date Sat, 11 Aug 2012 17:05:57 GMT
I'm with Omar,

it's like to point if people has computer to develop or not. It's up to
contributors to have the skills, time and needs required . The key point
here is the real needs for apache flex next iteration(s) and if SVN can
handle it or not. In my opinion is impossible to use SVN for what people
have in mind, and for this reason we are considering GIT.

(apart from that GIT is faster than SVN, so it requieres less
bandwidth...but this again has nothing to do here)

--
Carlos Rovira
Director de Tecnología