From Carlos Rovira <carlos.rov...@codeoscopic.com>
Subject Re: Mustella Test Repairs
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2012 14:10:30 GMT
Hi Peter,

 ./mini_run.sh tests/components/DataGrid/  does not work for me. It
reports 21 failures. Then reruning with -createImages flag it passed:

[java] =====================================================
     [java]     Passes: 873
     [java]     Fails: 0

I'm on Mac 10.8

2012/8/24 Peter Ent <pent@adobe.com>:
> I've completed components/DataGrid. I wound up repairing a number of tests due to changes
in (x,y) cursor position and in a couple of cases, the wrong image asset was being used. If
anyone on a Mac could re-test components/DataGrid after syncing to the development branch,
that would be helpful to see how things compare.

--
Carlos Rovira
Director de Tecnología