From Carlos Rovira <carlos.rov...@codeoscopic.com>
Subject Re: Apache Flex in Github
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2012 18:41:41 GMT
Hi Om,

while googling how others make and focus on things with github - apache and
so on...I see this post :

http://www.mikealrogers.com/posts/apache-considered-harmful.html

worth a read by anyone here at least to be informed of internal things at
apache that many of us, new to the internals does not know....

--
Carlos Rovira
Director de Tecnología