From Carlos Rovira <carlos.rov...@codeoscopic.com>
Subject Re: Cross-compiling Flex to HTML5/Javascript (Was : Update on Falcon donation)
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2012 18:59:35 GMT
I'd love to be able to target HTML5 with an OOP language...even better
if it's Flex...but HTML5+JS+CSS has poor performance itself (remember
that even Facebook kill his HTML5 app for iOS in favor of a native
one). I imagine that it should be hard to get there.

--
Carlos Rovira
Director de Tecnología