From Carlos Rovira <carlos.rov...@codeoscopic.com>
Subject Re: Getting a github pull request into SVN
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2012 23:19:34 GMT
It was in another translation es_ES file inside this project, but I can not
remember exactly what was that file. Making some file search would help.

Right now I must turn off laptop. Please let me know what's the expected
format and I'll update the patch accordingly

Thanks on advance!

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile