From Carlos Rovira <carlos.rov...@codeoscopic.com>
Subject Re: What would it take to move to Git?
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2012 09:00:52 GMT
We must take into account that low activity was due to donation and create
a first incubation SDK. In the next months more people should come to the
project as it helps to develop some patch, bug or modification.

The infrastructure should support huge changes and must be set up before
those changes start to be developed. Changes to UIComponent, HTML5 port,
and so on are huge and must live with the actual evolution of other minor
things.

So taking into account that there are aggresive modification plans in mind,
I think we should go with the best branching model and not the simplest. If
there was no plans, maybe the later will be best.

>Agreed, but considering the relatively low commit activity ATM (I'm
listed 7th at [1] with 32 commits since January, which have nothing to
do with Flex code for example)., I'm wondering if it would make more
sense to start with the *simplest* branching model as opposed to the
*best* one, for now. You might need the latter downstream, but
probably not right now.