From Carlos Rovira <carlos.rov...@codeoscopic.com>
Subject Re: What would it take to move to Git?
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2012 19:37:42 GMT
But...if Git wasn't an option now Alex would not be listing it, isn't
it?...so If you think Git is the solution, IMHO is you should vote what you
think, because, as I said, is a valid option. If GIT ends as the preferred
solution (and there's many votes to option 9), we should go with GIT as
many other apache projects. Infra *should not* be a problem if we are
decided to make it real.

--
Carlos Rovira
Director de Tecnología