From Carlos Rovira <carlos.rov...@codeoscopic.com>
Subject A simple way to resolve GBM nowadays
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2012 20:48:37 GMT
Another proposal the get GBM on board using github. This proposal is due to
the fact that official apache git repo is unusable due to no one (even PPMC
members) to write on it:

1.- In github, PPMC members can create and organization (ej:
apacheflex_ppmc)
2.- All ppmc ad apache flex should enter that organization
3.- Some designated ppmc should create a fork that will be the official
ppmc apache flex mirror and publish to github.
4.- All ppmc will be able to read/write this repo and will have this repo
synced with official svn repo to be able to pass work his work and/or
contributors work from git to svn.
5.- Contributors will fork this new repo instead the actual apache flex
mirror and make the contributions via pull request (like the one I did some
days ago)
6.- ppmc will bring pull request for review, if all goes ok integrate to
svn, and update github.

(as a side note in order to create a pull request the workflow will be to
create a branch first like the one I did for locale changes. This allows
contributors to maintain "develop" intact and remove the branch create as
soon it's accepted and integrated.

what do you think?

--
Carlos Rovira