From Carlos Rovira <carlos.rov...@codeoscopic.com>
Subject Re: Getting To Git (was Re: [MENTORS] Current Branching Strategy Vote Results)
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2012 11:49:31 GMT
Hi Justin

"So each new change would need to work in a feature branch and then merged
into develop? How/when is it decided to merge into develop? Can I do that
or do I need to involve other people? For "simple" changes do we just
commit straight in develop?"

I responded most of this in the response to Joao.

Regarding how to integrate GBM in SVN Pepe Barragan or I will post soon a
solution that could work.

--
Carlos Rovira
Director de Tecnología