From Carlos Rovira <carlos.rov...@codeoscopic.com>
Subject Re: Apache Flex in Github
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2012 22:49:28 GMT
Hi Justin,

good question. Hope Alex, Carol and others could embrace the new model and
experiment a little with GBM here.

I just created my first JIRA ticket. Is a little ticket regarding spanish
locale for apache.swc
The idea is to test the pull request with a patch tiny but valid (only 3
files modified).

I open a JIRA ticket and made the pull request from my forked repository in
github to apache flex github repository.

Hope you can manage it.

If i must to improve or make something more let me now so I can do it

Thanks in advance

Carlos.

--
Carlos Rovira