From Carlos Rovira <carlos.rov...@codeoscopic.com>
Subject Re: Git support in Apache Flex
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2012 18:22:12 GMT
Thanks Greg for pointing me to the list. Here's my first problem.

*"Participation in these lists is only available to ASF committers."*

So, to get into I need to be first a commiter. So I request it here and now.

Could someone tell me if it's possible?

In the meanwhile I'll continue  to get more info on this.

Thanks

Carlos

As I mentioned before your best place to engage is probably

--
Carlos Rovira
Director de Tecnología