From Carlos Rovira <carlos.rov...@codeoscopic.com>
Subject Re: Apache Flex in Github
Date Sat, 18 Aug 2012 00:02:07 GMT
Hi Justin,

ok, now all seems to be possible again, you had me scared! ;)

If you have read/write access on github official mirror you can have your
local apache flex copy receiving from Git/GitHub and updating the SVN
(making each SCM ignore files from the other SCM).

So that should be pretty simple for you, isn't it?

--
Carlos Rovira
Director de Tecnología