From Carlos Rovira <carlos.rov...@codeoscopic.com>
Subject Re: Apache Flex in Github
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2012 08:50:20 GMT
Hi Justin,

since I made a pull request from github I thought attach a patch was not
needed.

I just made one and attached to the ticket.

This will be need always with new model? these seems totaly unnecesary with
the mechanishm of pull request...you have all the tools to evaluate, isn't
it? I think the main point here is see the most efficient way to get
contributions and for this to happen, the process should have few steps.

Thanks

Carlos Rovira

--
Carlos Rovira