From Nicholas Kwiatkowski <nicho...@spoon.as>
Subject Re: InstallApacheFlex - single-mirror-url.cgi
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2012 17:28:23 GMT
Where would be the best place to document what we had to do?  There were
some server misconfigurations that had to be taken care of by the infra
people.  Once those were taken care of, it was a matter of writing the
wrapper (two line script for apache's mirror.cgi), write the new .htaccess
file, and set the execute permissions in SVN.

-Nick