From Nicholas Kwiatkowski <nicho...@spoon.as>
Subject Re: SVN and issues with branching / consider how we use SVN going forward
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2012 03:43:18 GMT
I've personally always kept my trunk as the stable, and merged changes into
it from other places with little ill-effect.  The only problem is if you
get a bad commit (it happens, sometimes the software screws up and issues a
commit number to the svn client but doesn't save the changes), then
everything goes haywire.

-Nick