From Nicholas Kwiatkowski <nicho...@spoon.as>
Subject Re: InstallApacheFlex - single-mirror-url.cgi
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2012 03:20:13 GMT
Just a heads up -- I got the new CGI in place, and setup a new template in
the CMS (.chtml).  Anything published with a .chtml extension will not get
a template applied to it.  The theory is that we should be able to simply
parse the  http://flex.staging.apache.org/flex/single-mirror-url.cgi  page
to get the proper URL (we would update the single-mirror-url.chtml page
with the current binaries).  In order to do this, I had to modify the
/trunk/lib/path.pm and the /trunk/templates/no-template.html pages to parse
.chtml pages.

The only issue I'm running into now is that the actual CGI script does not
have execute permissions.  I'm working on that right now (if anybody wants
to join us on IRC to chat about it)

-Nick