From Greg Reddin <gred...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Branching Strategy and SCM
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2012 16:15:37 GMT
On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 11:05 AM, Jeff Conrad <jeffxpx@gmail.com> wrote:
> What does Infra need?  Maybe I can help too.

My understanding is that they need folks who know how to administer
git repositories and can provide guidance on how to set up suitable
infrastructure for git going forward. I believe they also need people
who can write python scripts and such for git commit hooks. That's
just from my remembrance. I don't know if there is a specific job
description. But from my dealings with infra in the past I'd suggest
they are looking for people who already have experience with git admin
and are self-starters who don't need a whole lot of guidance to start
contributing. infrastructure-dev@apache.org is probably a good place
to start.

Greg