From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Won't update production website: other changes are pending... Nick?
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2012 13:09:54 GMT
Hi,

I was doing my very first commit (adding name to 'team' list on site),
and got to the point that I wanted to 'Submit' the changes to the
production server, when...

I decided to view the 'Diff' before closing the deal. I noticed that
besides my change, some other stuff is still in the buffer. Most of it
relating to the 'single-mirror-url.cgi' widget that was build to
enable the correct download of the Installer app from the Apache
mirrors. I am not the 'owner' of those changes, so I haven't updated
the production server.

Can the owner of those changes (Nick?) please check [1] and if the
diffs are ok, update the production server, please?

EdB

1:  https://cms.apache.org/flex/publish

--
Ix Multimedia Software