From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: Apache Flex in Github
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2012 12:12:33 GMT
Carlos, Jose,

Thank you for you patience, I think I get it now ;-)

EdB

On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 1:50 PM, Jose Barragan
<jose.barragan@codeoscopic.com> wrote:
> Hi Erik,
>
> In my own experience, those dragons are mere lizards as you said, because i'm always
use more than one local repository for integration business

> IOW, i've an SVN repo and other GIT repo, the GIT repo has a local integration branch
called svn-integration, and i'm move the specific changes via Cherry-Pick over there.
> Later, i'm update from server the SVN repo, and apply the changed files from GIT repo
(svn-integration branch), and revised again in SVN mode. At this moment, the operation thats
SVN can see, is the same that i'm copy o modify some resource, using any editor or file browser.

> Yes, looks as bit pain in the neck, but as I said, is the only TEMPORAL way, until apache
allow the full workflow on Git, but we reach a community help kick start...

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht