From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: InstallApacheFlex - Where to host it?
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2012 08:27:27 GMT
>> Then Flex can probably just use those modules as dependencies?
>
> Yup, I believe that would be the easiest, the build script for the
> installApacheFlex
> application will just need to download the swc from the Maven repo.

I'm sorry, my daily dose of caffeine clearly hasn't kicked in yet. How
would this work? If the swc is not part of the Flash builder project,
how would we be able to use it? How is this better than including the
actual source files, like we do for the crypto components?

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27