From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: Becoming a committer
Date Sun, 12 Aug 2012 15:32:40 GMT
>  I guess in theory you don't know when you're ready to be considered.  It is
> completely subjective.  You have to do enough work for a PPMC member to
> notice and/or care.  In this case the "work" will most likely be through
> submitting patches [or other code] through JIRA.

Wow. I was just about ready to drop it, in order to not completely
ruin my changes of being noticed in a positive way, but... I have to
"do enough work for a PPMC member"? Really? I work for the PPMC now?

I hope you were either kidding or trying to get away with a quick
reply, otherwise all I can say is: "wow!", bow my head to the new
overlords and go write some more patches ;-)

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

P.S. I would like everybody to know that as of this morning I broke my
personal record for days lived.