From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: [OT] Introduction and some quick questions
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2012 17:35:28 GMT
Hi Edward,

Welcome!

> 1)      Is there an expected date /time frame for the IDE packager to be
> released? (Although I will walk through the setup of the current Apache Flex
> install, most of the dev  audience will probably want something simpler)

Nothing is set in stone, remember, we're all volunteers. Having said
that, the first release of the Apache Flex Installer and accompanying
badge is expected within the next week or two. Some minor details have
to be taken care of before a release can be cut and voted upon.

Thanks for your patience,

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software