From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject [DISCUSS] Install badge for the Apache Flex SDK Installer App
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2012 17:15:37 GMT
Hi all,

I have just finished my take on the install badge for the Apache Flex
SDK Installer App. You can find the preview at [1].

I've currently implemented 2 sizes, Regular and Small, so prospective
users have a choice of which the find best suited for their particular
use (site, blog, tweet, facebook, Google+ etc.).

Also, I made some 'minor' adjustments to the layout and texts. I hope
you like the result, but if not then you are free to suggest
alternatives :-)

EdB

1: https://people.apache.org/~erikdebruin/badge-preview.html

--