From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: InstallApacheFlex - single-mirror-url.cgi
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2012 19:59:38 GMT
> Yes, I see that the html file I added with just " [preferred] " in it has
> been padded with the standard template html around it.

I've added code to parse the HTML to my most recent patch. The 'single
word' HTML output is probably easier to parse than the 'raw' output of
"mirror.cgi", as the URL we're looking for is the only text inside of
a DIV with the id "content"...

Maybe we should ask infra politely if there is a solution that
prevents the 'frame' HTML from being automatically added, and if not,
we should think about if we want the GeoIP solution or the HTML
parsing solution.

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

P.S. I would like everybody to know that as of this morning I broke my
personal record for days lived.