From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject [OT] Chrome 21 breaks AIR badge installation: your vote is needed!
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2012 11:44:48 GMT
Hi,

A recent development with regard to the badge installer functionality
for AIR (air.swf) and Chrome version 21: this feature is now broken.
In order to raise awareness and get some attention, could everyone
please visit these reports: [1] (Google) and [2] (Adobe) and leave a
comment/cast a vote. I'm sure that if enough people complain, action
will be more likely.

EdB

1: http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=140854
2:  http://forums.adobe.com/message/4613259

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

P.S. I would like everybody to know that as of this morning I broke my
personal record for days lived.