From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: Contribute: InstallApacheFlexBadge as Flash Builder project
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2012 20:10:39 GMT
> Option 1:
>
> Attach the whole project as a zip file or as a .fxp file to the JIRA ticket
> [1].  I will play with the project on my machine and commit it into SVN.
> You can contribute further changes as patches to that project in SVN.

I went with option 1 as I'm not familiar with Git (I should probably
check it out ;-)).

I've created [1] and attached the .fxp file.

Have fun!

EdB

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-33167

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

P.S. I would like everybody to know that as of this morning I broke my
personal record for days lived.