From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Contribute: InstallApacheFlexBadge as Flash Builder project
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2012 19:43:31 GMT
Hi,

I would like to contribute a possible replacement for the current
InstallApacheFlex app install badge. Since the current badge source
code has raised some issues regarding binaries etc. I thought I might
reproduce it as a Flash Builder project. This is now ready to be
donated (I think...). I suggest the project is committed to SVN in
'utillities/InstallApacheFlexBadge'.

The thing is: since my project is not under version control, I cannot
submit it as a patch. If the community is interested, how do I
continue?

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

P.S. I would like everybody to know that as of this morning I broke my
personal record for days lived.