From João Fernandes <joaopedromartinsfernan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What would it take to move to Git?
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2012 14:17:56 GMT
Carlos, I just can speak for myself and my vote counts nothing
(non-binding) but I'm willing to learn anything that is required but my
question is, besides the branching model to adopt, how much work is
required to have everything working under GIT?
Can it be a working process while code can keep being improved and fixed?
Can we use both side by side till everything is ready for GIT only?

I'm not assuming we'll moving to GIT right away but as Bertrand mentioned,
we need to work as a team and if PPMC members aren't able to find a
strategy for Apache Flex when it comes to source control, how is it going
to work for code additions/changes?

João Fernandes