From João Fernandes <joaopedromartinsfernan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Discuss: Branching Strategy and SCM
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2012 19:36:27 GMT
Alex but probably there won't be 1 branch / dev, multiple devs will
probably focus on the same branch.

Also, I think it's better to veto before committing to develop no?
I would like to replace [DISCUSSION] by [PROPOSAL], so if anyone developed
/ fixed stuff in their branch, they would launch a [PROPOSAL] thread so
people could chime in regarding the implementation. Afterwards, a [VOTE]
would be created so the implementation could be merged into the Develop
branch.

Is this unrealistic ?

João Fernandes