From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [OT] Chrome 21 breaks AIR badge installation: your vote is needed!
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2012 12:00:24 GMT
On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 1:44 PM, Erik de Bruin <erik@ixsoftware.nl> wrote:
> ...In order to raise awareness and get some attention, could everyone
> please visit these reports: [1] (Google) and [2] (Adobe) and leave a
> comment/cast a vote...

IMO, leaving comments on bug reports just to say "please fix this" is
just spam - would you enjoy people doing that on the Flex issue
tracker?

If the relevant issue trackers don't support voting for issues, I'd
recommend a distinct way for people to express their support. That can
be as simple as creating a FLEX jira issue and asking people to vote
there (but that requires login), or defining a unique hashtag that
people can tweet or blog about to show support.

-Bertrand