From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [MENTOR] Pushing to Git (was: What would it take to move to Git)
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2012 16:08:21 GMT
On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 5:50 PM, Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com> wrote:
> ...I think folks want to use Git as the main repo.  But when I follow the
> instructions on [1] it isn't working.  "git push" does not run successfully...

Those instructions won't work for Flex, as it does not have a writable
Git repository at apache.org.

Getting one means dropping svn, so it's a big switch, requires a vote
by the PPMC (which as a mentor I'd probably ask the Incubator PMC to
back as well) and that's where infra asks projects to supply
volunteers to help improve those setups (currently still officially
experimental AFAIK), as I mentioned at
http://s.apache.org/flex_git_options

-Bertrand