From Bertrand Delacretaz <>
Subject Re: [MENTOR] Pushing to Git (was: What would it take to move to Git)
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2012 15:04:47 GMT

On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 4:51 PM, Alex Harui <> wrote:
> On 8/13/12 1:31 AM, "Bertrand Delacretaz" <> wrote:
>> ...See
> ...I'm not sure how to interpret your response.  That link points to your reply
> to Justin, but doesn't mention the wiki at all.  Does that mean the wiki
> isn't valid or is only valid for those interested in using git-svn?  I think
> we don't want to use git-svn as it still uses svn in the end and you still
> have to be super careful about merging?...

"the wiki" == ?

If yes that page is about using the git mirrors that are already in
place, so yes that requires using git-svn to commit AFAIK.

That's one of the options that I listed at - the other one is to start using
Git (on an server) as Flex's main code repository instead
of svn. See my notes at for what
the latter implies.

View raw message