From Omar Gonzalez <omarg.develo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Please Talk to Infra about Git at Apache
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2012 09:08:37 GMT
On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 1:13 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org
> wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 9:52 AM, Omar Gonzalez
> <omarg.developer@gmail.com> wrote:
> > ...I know for the Flex mailing list we have Markmail where I can do
> searches,
> > but I'm not sure how to find that for the infra mailing list...
>
> infrastructure-dev is archived on markmail as well,
> http://markmail.org/search/?q=list%3Aorg.apache.infrastructure-dev
>
> -Bertrand

Thanks Bertrand. I found some info I needed, and I talked to some peeps in
the #asinfra IRC channel. The Git admin set up is currently written in
Python, so Python skills are a pre-req to help out w/ Infra's needs in the
backend. I'm getting myself caught up with it to see if I can familiarize
myself with the current backend code.

If someone else that already has Python skills wants to step up then raise
ur hand, otherwise I'll be in the corner w/ my Python book...

-omar