From Omar Gonzalez <omarg.develo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release InstallApacheFlex 1.0
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2012 18:49:16 GMT
On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 11:02 AM, Carol Frampton <cframpto@adobe.com> wrote:

> Omar,
>
> If you are setting an environment variable it should be AIR_HOME, not
> env.AIR_HOME. It is env.AIR_HOME within the build.xml file since the build
> file loaded the environment variables and prefixed them all with env.

I see, I didn't understand why it was in the build.properties as
"env.AIR_HOME", was curious about that.

> AIR_HOME_MAC is a property local to ant, not an environment variable.  If
> the AIR_HOME environment variable is not defined, and you are on a Mac,
> build.xml will use that property.

Right, that's what I meant, and I tried setting that property in the
build.properties file but I had no luck with that.

> For example on my Mac, I have
>
> /dev/flex/dev$ set | grep AIR_HOME
> AIR_HOME='/Users/cframpto/dev/asf_build/air/mac3.1/AIR Integration Kit/'

I don't have it set as an environment variable right now I was trying to
use the build.properties file.

-omar