From Omar Gonzalez <omarg.develo...@gmail.com>
Subject Git/GitHub Mirrors
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2012 06:03:17 GMT
Hey everyone,

It looks like the Git mirrors still haven't been updated so the changes to
the SVN structure are mirrored.

I looked through the Git tickets in Infra here: [1]

I didn't see any issues submitted to update our mirrors to match the new
structure.

>From what I can tell, what we need are:
1. git://git.apache.org/flex-external.git
2. git://git.apache.org/flex-falcon.git
3. git://git.apache.org/flex-sdk.git
4. git://git.apache.org/flex-tlf.git
5. git://git.apache.org/flex-utilities.git
6. git://git.apache.org/flex-site.git (Do we want the site mirrored to Git?)

It looks like the only one still working correctly is: git://
git.apache.org/flex-whiteboard.git

Do we want 1-6 mirrored or just 1-5?

Has anyone else put in the JIRA ticket? If not I will reopen [2] and ask
for 1-5 (6?).

-omar

[1] -
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+INFRA+AND+resolution+%3D+Unresolved+AND+component+%3D+Git+ORDER+BY+priority+DESC&mode=hide