From Omar Gonzalez <>
Subject Git/GitHub Mirrors
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2012 06:03:17 GMT
Hey everyone,

It looks like the Git mirrors still haven't been updated so the changes to
the SVN structure are mirrored.

I looked through the Git tickets in Infra here: [1]

I didn't see any issues submitted to update our mirrors to match the new

>From what I can tell, what we need are:
1. git://
2. git://
3. git://
4. git://
5. git://
6. git:// (Do we want the site mirrored to Git?)

It looks like the only one still working correctly is: git://

Do we want 1-6 mirrored or just 1-5?

Has anyone else put in the JIRA ticket? If not I will reopen [2] and ask
for 1-5 (6?).

[1] -