From Omar Gonzalez <omarg.develo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Please Talk to Infra about Git at Apache
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2012 07:52:34 GMT
On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 12:48 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz <
bdelacretaz@apache.org> wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 9:44 AM, Omar Gonzalez
> <omarg.developer@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 12:43 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz <
> > bdelacretaz@apache.org> wrote:
> >> ...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Runbook - it's not specific to Git, and
> >> our infra team usually stores theirs as text files in (private) svn
> >> folders.
> >>
> > So if its private its useless to me, isn't it? ...
>
> You probably cannot access it, but the setup has probably been
> discussed at
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/www-infrastructure-dev/
> and/or in jira.
>
> -Bertrand

I'm trying to find a way to search through those without actually looking
manually throughout all of the months in this mailing list, is there an
easy way to search this?

I know for the Flex mailing list we have Markmail where I can do searches,
but I'm not sure how to find that for the infra mailing list. Sorry if its
somewhere obvious its just not easy navigating any of the Apache site.

-omar