From Om <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Flex 4.8 Download Statistics?
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2012 01:22:36 GMT
On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 10:23 AM, Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Do we have statistics on how many times the kits have been downloaded?

Apparently, there is no easy way to get this statistic [1]

This page has some sort of stats, but it is only at the Incubator level
[2], not at the Flex level.

Counting dowloads/installs is something we can instrument in the
InstallApacheFlex app.  If someone wants to write a simple cgi that updates
a stats page, I can make the app call it on each install.

[1] http://www.apache.org/dev/release.html#stats
[2] http://people.apache.org/~vgritsenko/stats/projects/incubator.html